This week has been such an amazing week. I have still been working on the same projects I have been working one for the Create team here. They are going good except I'm running into some design trouble with one of my projects. Just hit a wall and can't get around it. But I keep pushing away and hopefully I will find something that they all agree on.
But within the office and the people I work with it has been amazing. I have gotten to know them so well and I hope that I can do that with everyone I work with. They are all so kind, and just so fun and full of love. They are rather a onery bunch of people. They all play pranks on each other and its rather fun to watch. But this week I actually pulled one myself. It was actually pretty good. I was pretty proud of it, until the person I pulled it on was actually getting upset so I had to tell them what I did. I also loss a quote war on Facebook and had to buy goodies for a couple of people in my office as well. It's just been a really fun week.
Then this weekend, I got to go to the beach finally. This was the first time since I've been here that I have gotten to go to the beach. We went to Cottlesoe beach which wasn't crowed and was really pretty. We played Frisbee and played in the waves. One of my friends actually threw it in the ocean twice and he had to get it once and I also had to go in and get it as well. Therefore, we were soaking wet all the way up our legs. That same person also rubbed a handful of seaweed in my hair because I got him wet. We walked along the beach taking pictures and collecting sea shells. And we watched the sun set. It was just an amazing day. I had so much fun. Just being on the beach just makes me feel so close to God in a certain way. It makes me want to be a child and play and just enjoy his beautiful creation. I feel so close to him on the beach and in nature like the mountains. I just thank God that he gave us these amazing places to enjoy and to just be in his majestic beauty there. It makes me so happy.
This next week, we have a mission's conference at the YWAM base, so I won't be getting a whole lot of work done, but I hope I get to meet a lot of new people, and hopefully make some more friends. But please pray that fear will not hold me back from making more friends, and that I will be able to get involved this next week. It's amazing the power fear has over me sometimes. It grips me and I can't do anything. So that is what I ask for these next couple of weeks. Is to not be overcome by fear.
Thanks everybody for reading and supporting me this summer. It's amazing to see God working from here, all over the world. Hope you all are doing well back home. I miss you all so much. Can't wait to bring these stories back for you all to hear. Love you all.
In Christ's Love,
Regan Powers
No comments:
Post a Comment