Today I will get on a plane and I will not be coming back until August 6. This weekend has been an emotional one. I got to see my sister graduate from Ozark Christian College. I got to see my best friend, and I had to say goodbye to: my sister Tasha and her family, my best friend Kristi, my best friend/roommate Jocelyn(for good), and my dad. Then I came up to KC with my brother and mom to stay with my sister Bethany before I leave. I am so nervous that I'm making my stomach act up. Today I will say goodbye to my other sister and her kids, my brother, and my mom. If any of you know my mother she has already been crying this morning. She is going to be the hardest one to say bye too because she will be crying the whole time. I love her to death, but she will probably make me start crying. Good thing I'm not putting makeup on.
Today I would like to ask for prayer. There has been storms up in KC all last night and there are suppose to be more today. Pray that I don't get delayed, and that I will have safe travels as I go. I would also like prayer to calm my nerves. I don't know if I've ever been this nervous in my life. I know I shouldn't be but my stomach is just in an uproar over what I'm doing. I just need to be strong, confident, and calm most of all, so I can have my wits about me when I'm traveling. But I also wanted to take this time to thank every single one of you for the part you have played in this trip. I know that I could not have done this without you, and it gives me comfort to know that I have so many people who love and care for me. But most of all I know that God has called me to go, and it will be the biggest challenge in my life so far that I will have to face and overcome to grow in my faith. Faith to put myself in Gods hands and not rely on anyone but him. It has been a struggle to do this, but I know I need to do this. God please give me strength to face the day, and let your spirit dwell within me and give me peace and rest. I love you all, and I will update you soon when I get to Australia and get settled in. Good bye for now!!
I will pray for your nervous. And your mom...my mom cried too!
ReplyDelete