Friday, April 26, 2013

Awaiting Departure

I have 2 weeks left of school and roughly 3 weeks till I leave for Australia. For those of you who know me, you should know just by the look of me that I am stressing out. I'm trying not to think about it yet, so I can focus on finishing school strong, but man is it hard. I have started to think about all the things I am going to need to do between now and then, and things I want to pack, and nervous about whether I will be good for their organization or whether I won't be any help at all. I pray will all my heart that I will be of some service to them. I want God to use me for his good purpose in whatever way he can. But doubt plagues me. I doubt myself and my abilities. I know that its just satan trying to make me lose faith, but it is hard to overcome.

For all of you who are reading this blog, I ask that you would pray. Pray that my nerves will be calmed, that my heart will be strong, and I won't stress out every time I think about this trip. Pray that God will show me my way and lead me into doing things I never thought possible for myself. I thank all of you for helping me through this both financially, emotionally, and with prayer. I know I could never have done this without all of you. So thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment